Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Am I a Narcissist?

Why am I writing a blog? I do like to write but I'm going to tend to write about myself in this blog...so does that make me a narcissst?

I just got back from spending my last semester of school in London. Best four months of my life thus far, no joke. I had some of the best/amazing/awkward experiences of my life.

As soon as I got back I graduated from college after 5 years and now I'm in Minneapolis for the summer doing an internship. And after August? Who the hell knows...ecspecially me!!

I'm excited about the open road in front of me but it also scares the shit outta me. I feel like if I make a wrong choice right now it's going to ruin my life. Which I know is ridiculous...in my logical mind I know that is a stupid thought. But I feel like I have all this pressure on me now to all of a sudden know what I want to do for the rest of my life.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out my future, my life, I'm even trying to figure out what I believe in anymore (love, religion) So maybe writing a blog all about myself and my struggle to find my place is narcissistic...but you're reading it right now...so it's not all my fault. Right?

No comments: